About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Architect to join our dynamic team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1- Report to Projects Supervision Director.
2- Attend Hand over of the project site to the contractor and record minutes of site hand over.
3- Issue commencement order to the contractor through official letter.
4- Distribute the contract documents to SPM, and office support engineers, and take the Necessary action toward the comments on these documents.
5- Perform the role of the “Engineer” as per contract documents in coordination with department
6- manager as follows:
- Coordinate any design changes with design department s and issue the necessary
- instructions to the contractors.
- Follow up the performance of supervision staff on sites in coordination with SPM/RE .
- Attend as necessary weekly or coordination meetings with client/contractors.
- Issue interim and final payment certificates of the Contractors in coordination with SPM/RE.
- Review and issue monthly progress report to client in coordination with SPM/RE.
- Review and issue variation orders in coordination with SPM/RE and respond to contractor’s correspondence and claims.
- Conduct in coordination with SPM/RE hand over process as per contract requirements.
Architect Bachelor’s Degree
(10-20) years – Experience in Hotels and similar project
Knowledge of electronic document management system, including ACONEX.
Strong personal and professional presentation styles.
Strong inter-personal communication and negotiation skills.
The ability to accomplish plans within approved schedules.
Fluently communicate in English language.
About the Company
Dar Al Omran is a leading Architecture, planning and Design consultancy firm with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality solutions and services, we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives. We are currently seeking a skilled and detail-oriented InDesign Operator and Report Compiler to join our team in Saudi Arabia.